Monday, February 21, 2011

Still no good tourist pictures

Yeah... apparently even though I barely technically "live here" yet (though I did have some tourists ask me for directions Saturday night, and was able to give them) I have gotten all blase or something, and failed to take any fancy New Orleans pictures. I went out to the Krewe de Vue parade on Saturday (that's the naughty, very local one), but I didn't take pictures. In my defense, the only camera I have is heavy, rather expensive, and of great sentimental value, and I knew I'd be drinking some booze. Instead of Krewe de Vue, here are: moody Southern decay; our walkway (with mysterious ghost bicycle); and one of my dolls wearing Mardi Gras beads from the parade. We picked those up and brought them home, but now I'm thinking of going to a parade carrying her, topless, (but me fully clothed) and seeing if people give her beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment