Monday, February 21, 2011

Random Announcements

Last time I went on a road trip I sorta abandoned the blog afterwards... now, though, I'm kind of feeling like keeping it up for a while. So I'm going to. If anyone's still showing this to their kids, I am not going to morph into Perez Hilton or anything, but posts from here on out may contain the occasional swear or political reference. So, you know, just look it over first... Also, I have a really bad cold. Yesterday, my chest was so congested I was actually starting to worry about having to go to the hospital, but I am much better today. In the sense that I am now just incredibly snuffly and tired and gross, and have to stay in our dank little apartment when I really want to go do things. I never want cable TV until I'm sick, and then I want it so bad. On the plus side, I am now reading To Kill a Mockingbird, which I had never read before, and it's so awesome! I know everyone else already knew that. I apologize for the bright red, crazy floating type and will try not to do that again... except when I feel like it.

2 comments:

  1. we would like to keep hearing about your adventures in New Orleans. Sorry the apartment is dank--there used to be a fireplace in there, I guess, bricked up in the bedroom. I understand that fireplaces are disallowed in modern NOLA. Who know the state of the attached chimney, anyway ? Hope your cold disappears pronto !

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping to hear, here, about your new Mary Poppins/Miss Susan job--they can call you Miss Aurelea, very Southern. And to see some NOLA pictures !

    ReplyDelete