Monday, October 20, 2008

Las Vegas, Nevada

These are my standard tourist photos of the Strip (except the fig tree, which is from my sister's backyard in the Vegas suburbs). Mom and I did go to a magic show by Jeff McBride, which was really neat, with many objects flawlessly appearing from thin air. Otherwise we have not been having the sort of Vegas experience that I think tourists come here for: I have so far not gambled even a wee bit. It is interesting that most of the non-tourists here are artists and performers--sort of like a giant stationary circus.

2 comments:

  1. I love the fig tree photo!! Hope you're having a wonderful adventure and look forward to many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...how about some pictures with you two in them???? I hope your trip is all you want it to be.
    See you soon!

    ReplyDelete