Monday, May 14, 2012

Some of my ball-jointed dolls



I seem to keep acquiring these things, despite my reduced circumstances. I was the recipient of unbelievable generosity from the doll community when my dolls got stolen last year. And of course, layaway, baby.

Below: The grandly named Dulcie Bourbon Saturday, in two different looks. Dulcie is a tan-skin vampire Akasha from the Impldoll company--I bought her on layaway from my darling friend Nina, who wasn't bonding with her. She came blank, and I painted her face and made the long brown wig myself.








Below: Jenever, also made by Impldoll (this sculpt is called Antonia). Her facepainting was done by BJD artist Jisatsu and her neck modification is by Catdancer. She was a generous gift from Nina and another friend. I made her dread-lock wig and her clothes.




No comments:

Post a Comment