Friday, August 12, 2011

Semi-new things, two new dollies!

 I've been making these neato hoodoo hands (above and below). I'm using a great template pattern by Stacey Mead that I got on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/listing/62553218/eliza-pennyworths-glove-an-extreme?ref=sc_1 I can make one in an afternoon. I want to get some lavender sachets to put in.
 This is the beautiful Lulu. Lulu is an Aletheia vampire sculpt, made by NotDoll. She very much deserves her own photo shoot, but it's too hot to go anywhere, so she may have to wait for fall. She was a very sweet gift from a doll friend, who designed her whole look also.
 And this is Maud! Also from a doll friend, though I bought this one. She's a Bobobie Isabella in mint-green resin. She is a total cutie pie. She's wearing a Barbie shirt here, and a skirt I made.

So, I am not actually a waitress now, not quite, but I am a hostess in a busy restaurant in the French Quarter. Hooray for jobs! It's got its drawbacks, like anything, but I basically like it, and my coworkers are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment